Conditions Of Use
In the following agreement "LYFORDS" is used to refer to both Lyford Investment Management Limited and LYFORDS Limited. All users of this site accept and agree to the following:
- That this site and its content, images, illustrations and text are the property of LYFORDS which is the publisher and owns the copyright on all content unless otherwise indicated © Lyford Investment Management, 2005. You agree to respect our intellectual property.
- The website server is domiciled in New Zealand, and if this site constitutes or makes an offer of securities (which is denied) then the user acknowledges it is an offer made within New Zealand, and the Law of New Zealand applies to this website and any use of it and the user submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand for any claims brought by or on behalf of the user or brought in respect of any loss or alleged loss suffered by the user or by any one or more persons claiming through or under the user. The user acknowledges the laws of nations other than New Zealand relating to the offer, dissemination, and issue of investment securities do not apply to this website or to any use of it.
- All warranties on the part of LYFORDS and on the part of any director, shareholder, or employee of it implied by law are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law, and without limiting the generality of this clause it is specifically agreed that any warranties on the part of such persons implied by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (New Zealand) are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- That the information contained in this site is not financial advice. While every endeavour has been made to supply accurate, up-to-date information, errors and omissions may occur. Accordingly, LYFORDS, the directors, shareholders, advisers and employees accept no responsibility for any loss to any person (in any form whatsoever) that arises from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained in this web site. The publisher and the author are supplying information and are not attempting to render investment advice or other financial services. If such services are required, the user is strongly encouraged and recommended to seek the assistance of an appropriate professional or LYFORDS adviser.
- That LYFORDS as the owner/publisher and the directors, shareholders, and employees of LYFORDS disclaim all and any responsibility for damages arising out of the use of this site. That LYFORDS, and the directors, shareholders, and employees of these entities do not support, nor guarantee in any manner, the performance or any other characteristics of the investments that could be mentioned on this site from time to time.
- That any decision made by an investor is made independently of LYFORDS and that the investor will hold neither LYFORDS nor any shareholder, director, or employee of LYFORDS liable for any loss that may occur from or in respect of any investment made as a result of the use of this site.